This will be a quick post, just wanted to share the results a client got with a brand new niche site he ordered two months ago. He doesn’t mind me sharing his progress. The site is focused on the Amazon Associates program, but he won’t be adding affiliate links for at least a few months, until ranks settle.
Here’s some organic rank data from Ahrefs:
How it was done:
- The client picked a niche he thought had potential, and decided to go with a brand new brandable domain name
- I found 257 keywords that were the best in the niche, then went and checked the allintitle results for all of them
- We agreed on 34 initial keywords to target with the 50,000 words of content he ordered as add-ons
- A few weeks later, the site was done and all content was posted – this was around the end of December
- Two weeks ago we added another batch of content (34,000 words)
That’s all there is to it. A good niche with lots of room to work in, along with low competition keywords backed up by actual data (manual look at SERPs along with allintitle results) and good-quality content and on-page SEO, while keeping the site loading fast. Give Google what it wants and it’ll give back!